- RSS Channel Showcase 7321660
- RSS Channel Showcase 8247362
- RSS Channel Showcase 1610687
- RSS Channel Showcase 2471446
Articles on this Page
- 03/22/17--08:48: _Hoisin Glazed Turke...
- 04/03/17--11:06: _My Paris Travel Exp...
- 04/11/17--13:34: _Perfectly Seared Sc...
- 04/19/17--16:09: _Two Ingredient Choc...
- 04/25/17--10:19: _Skinny Coconut Marg...
- 05/03/17--08:56: _Churro Cheesecake Bars
- 05/10/17--09:06: _Greek Lemon Chicken...
- 05/17/17--15:37: _Greek Yogurt Tzatzi...
- 05/24/17--14:23: _Tuscan Ribeye with ...
- 05/24/17--14:29: _Spanish Grilled Shr...
- 05/24/17--14:38: _Bourbon Peach Pulle...
- 06/07/17--15:05: _Dark Chocolate Almo...
- 06/14/17--14:10: _Blackberry Gin and ...
- 06/21/17--11:50: _Cinnamon Vanilla Pr...
- 06/28/17--16:09: _No Churn Cookies an...
- 07/06/17--15:12: _Strawberry Pound Cake
- 07/13/17--16:21: _Tiramisu Popsicles
- 07/19/17--10:55: _Limoncello Fizz
- 03/22/17--08:48: Hoisin Glazed Turkey Meatballs
- 04/03/17--11:06: My Paris Travel Experience and Lemon Macarons
- 04/11/17--13:34: Perfectly Seared Scallops with Basil Pesto
- 04/19/17--16:09: Two Ingredient Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse
- 04/25/17--10:19: Skinny Coconut Margarita
- 05/03/17--08:56: Churro Cheesecake Bars
- 05/10/17--09:06: Greek Lemon Chicken Kebabs
- 05/17/17--15:37: Greek Yogurt Tzatziki Dip
- 05/24/17--14:23: Tuscan Ribeye with Garlic Herb Compound Butter
- 05/24/17--14:29: Spanish Grilled Shrimp Skewers and Pomodoro Risotto
- 05/24/17--14:38: Bourbon Peach Pulled Pork with Lemon Dill Coleslaw
- 06/07/17--15:05: Dark Chocolate Almond Protein Cookies
- 06/14/17--14:10: Blackberry Gin and Tonic
- 06/21/17--11:50: Cinnamon Vanilla Protein Pancakes
- 06/28/17--16:09: No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- 07/06/17--15:12: Strawberry Pound Cake
- 07/13/17--16:21: Tiramisu Popsicles
- 07/19/17--10:55: Limoncello Fizz
OK people I am completely back on the Macro train. Not that I was ever off but it sure makes it hard to stay on track with all those delicious treats around, like Guinness Stout Brownies! These Hoisin Glazed Turkey meatballs are simple to make and keeps you on track with lots of protein. My […]
Bonjour mes amies! This post is particularly special as I am sharing my recent travel experience in Paris. I was technically traveling for work. Luckily, I was able to take a day with my beautiful sister to experience the sights, sounds and especially tastes of this gorgeous city. There is so much to see and […]
Easter is coming up next Sunday, I know hard to believe! We typically host an Easter brunch or dinner at our house and this year I wanted to change up the typical menu. I decided to add in some light and delicate perfectly pan seared scallops with basil pesto as an appetizer. After all, of […]
Who doesn’t love a super simple dessert recipe especially one as yummy as this Two Ingredient Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse! This dessert literally takes 10 minutes to prepare, crazy right!!! This is my go to dessert when you have those last minute dinner guests that you want to impress but you have literally zero time to […]
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with this refreshing Skinny Coconut Margarita. It’s the perfect light drink for sitting poolside and beating the summer heat. Now one thing is for certain when you are counting Macros, it is very hard to find a tropical adult beverage to indulge in without totally wrecking your nutrition plan. You have […]
Warm fried doughy deliciousness coated in cinnamon sugar, what can top that? Well let me tell you Churro Cheesecake bars, that’s what. Delicious pastry layers baked with a vanilla cheesecake filling sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and a drizzle of honey!!! Pure Awesomeness!!! To say that this recipe is divine is an understatement, when you make […]
Grilling season is upon us. Here in Phoenix we have been using our grill since March and these Greek Lemon Chicken Kebabs are definitely a family favorite. So super simple to cook on the grill and packed with Mediterranean flavor. The first time I tried this recipe was when we were over at a neighbor’s […]
T-Z-A-T-Z-I-K-I it is super hard to pronounce correctly but ohhhh is it tasty. This Greek Yogurt Tzatziki Dip is a cool refreshing addition to your summer appetizer game. If you have not yet been introduced to the deliciousness that is Tzatziki, let me do the honors. Tzatziki is a greek yogurt based dip with […]
The flavors of Tuscan cuisine are second to none! This recipe for Tuscan Ribeye with Garlic Herb Compound Butter represents the best flavors Tuscany has to offer. I was approached by Oil & Vinegar to create a series of grilling recipes to celebrate Father’s Day. This recipe represents the first of three posts I will […]
Spanish Grilled Shrimp Skewers and Pomodoro Risotto is a super simple dish to prepare but definitely is not lacking in flavor. The bright Spanish spices of Smoked Paprika and Tomato compliment the tender shrimp in this second recipe of my Father’s Day food series. Seville is nestled in the Andalusian region of Spain not far […]
The post Spanish Grilled Shrimp Skewers and Pomodoro Risotto appeared first on Simple, Sassy and Scrumptious.
Bourbon Peach Pulled Pork with Lemon Dill coleslaw is the perfect recipe to finish off my Father’s Day BBQ series. My hubby loves pork and will eat it any way he can get it; bacon, carnitas, ham, especially BBQ pork anything! I wanted to create a twist on your typical pulled pork recipe with a […]
The post Bourbon Peach Pulled Pork with Lemon Dill Coleslaw appeared first on Simple, Sassy and Scrumptious.
Cookies that have protein baked into them, now that is what I call the perfect combination of healthy and decadent. These Dark Chocolate Almond Protein Cookies are bound to become your favorite go to treat. For those of you that have been following my blog for a while you know that I have been counting […]
Summer heat is in full effect here in Phoenix, 119 degrees this weekend. I wish I was kidding, but unfortunately not. This weekend I will be enjoying a nice refreshing Blackberry Gin and Tonic to help keep me cool. A refreshing twist on an iconic cocktail! I would have to say that Gin and Tonics […]
Who doesn’t love a nice fluffy pancake, especially when they are packed with protein! These cinnamon Vanilla Protein pancakes are so fluffy and light you will want to make them every weekend. My son absolutely LOVES pancakes, waffles and French toast for breakfast. On the weekend I always make a big double batch so we […]
These past couple of weeks in Phoenix have been brutally hot. So while looking for ways to cool off I have been constantly making simple frozen treats for the kiddos like this No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. This recipe is so super simple and only three ingredients. Yes, you heard me right 3 […]
There is something about baking in a cast iron skillet that just makes baked goods taste that much better! This Strawberry Pound Cake is no exception. Fresh strawberries baked into a dense vanilla flavored pound cake, the perfect summer dessert. I love cooking in my cast iron skillet, I mean really LOVE! Typically, it is […]
So I totally missed that last week was Popsicle week which is so ironic because I have been making nothing but ice cream and popsicles lately. I originally saw these decadent popsicles on a post from the amazing blogging duo Husbands that Cook! These Tiramisu Popsicles taste just like the original Italian dessert, creamy and […]
Buongiorno! You have probably noticed a bit of a trend with my last few recipes. They have had the flavors of Italy in mind and a feeling of La Dolce Vita!! Maybe I am just a bit excited for an upcoming family vacation to Italia! These Limoncello Fizz cocktails are the perfect embodiment of the […]